For an UHNWI Family in Geneva we are looking for a High-Profile Majordome and Multiple Property Manager, THE trusted person, to assist the principal from A to Z, regarding Estate-Management, in personal affairs, in business affairs at times.
- Living in Geneva and able to travel a lot throughout the year worldwide
- High availability requested
- Managing the property in Geneva and the other properties of the family,
at the sea and at skiing resorts
- Overseeing the coordination of a new property renovation, meetings with
Project Management, architect, etc.
- Keep an eye on financial questions although he/she will be collaborating
with the current Financial Director who is overseeing the Family Office,
the accounts, the Human Resources issues and managing staff payrolls.
- The Estate Manager will be liaising constantly with the Family Office
team to make sure that everything will be running smoothly
- The Majordome/Property Manager will basically be the communication
between the principal and the outside world.
- The person should be very active, well presented, well educated,
preferably have a special education or training on the Majordom
- Very good knowledge of luxury goods, travels, items, brands,
restaurants, hotels, latest news in the luxury field, etc.
- Good knowledge of luxury transportation, charters, cars, yachts,
- Business acumen
- Should speak French, English and Russian